Ace | Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Lucky 7 & Horseshoe Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Design combining 2 symbols of luck
- Surgical-grade stainless steel construction
“Come on, lucky seven,” you might say at the craps table as you have an attractive bystander blow on your dice. This men’s signet ring combines two symbols of luck into one handsome accessory.
Made of surgical-grade stainless steel and polished to a shine, this ring is both tarnish and scratch resistant, and is a lot more difficult to deform than ones made of precious metals.
The highlights are colored using epoxy resin which is among the toughest coloring materials on the market.
Designed and constructed for a lifetime of luck.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature storage box.
Corresponds well to the photos