Ace | Gold-Tone 4-leaf Clover & Horseshoe Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Design combining 2 symbols of luck
- Surgical-grade stainless steel construction
What brings more luck than a four-leaf clover?
A four-leaf clover in a horseshoe.
Both the clover and horseshoe are traditional symbols of luck. Made of surgical-grade stainless steel and polished to a shine, this men’s ring is a lot tougher than ones made of traditional precious metals.
Its gold tone is accomplished by fusing a layer of titanium nitride with the steel’s surface at the molecular level. This creates a surface that’s scratch and tarnish resistant, and will neither fade nor flake.
The highlights are colored using epoxy resin which is among the toughest coloring materials on the market.
May it bring you a lifetime of luck.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature storage box.