Ace | 12 mm Gold-Tone Ace Of Spades Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Ace of spades design
- Surgical-grade stainless steel construction
Whether you’re a huge Motörhead fan or a regular card shark, this detailed signet ring for men will get the message across.
Made of surgical-grade stainless steel polished to a high shine, it carries an ace of spades design on its rectangular face. Both sides feature a cutout of a spade. Its outward-facing edges are slightly curved for the perfect blend of masculinity and comfort.
The gold tone is a layer of titanium nitride coated onto the stainless steel through PVD coating. It fuses with the steel at the molecular level, creating a scratch and tarnish resistant surface that will neither fade nor flake.
The highlights are colored using epoxy resin which is among the toughest coloring materials on the market.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature storage box.
For those who are looking for something trendy and don't care about overpriced gold, this is a great alternative...
No problems with the order and exchange
I thought they would be of lower quality, but the truth is that they are of excellent quality and very beautiful, I recommend it.
It is thinner and lighter than most steel rings on the market ⭐️