9 mm Silver-Tone & Black Stainless Steel Meander Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- 1 left in stock! – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- 1 left in stock!
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Modern style
- Nickel tested
- Unique design
This ring is both bold and subtle at the same time. Bold because of the dark black stripe contrasting with the polished silver-toned ring, and subtle because of the silver on silver pattern.
It measures in at a hearty 9mm wide and comes complete with a sleek Trendhim bag that's great for safekeeping.
I had to buy a ring for a man for the first time and had no idea what it should be. But at Trendhim it is easy to find just what you need. I bought the ring and had it the next day. So I will 100% use Trendhim again ☺️
Yes, the ring doesn't look too big and it really fits perfectly? Glittering beautiful ring and the figures are easy to see!
Really nice quality and the engraving is lovely. The size is perfect! I was worried about the inside of the ring being black and was concerned if the engraving would show, but it does show perfectly as the writing is silver. It looks lovely against the black inside of the ring!
Always order one size larger.
On the little finger. The thickness of the ring adds importance to the object. Good material, well built.
It almost looks like fine jewelry. Impressive how sharp the engraving details are. 10/10
It has arrived in good condition and does not usually take long.
It was very thick. And wide 9 mm. Small at size I bought one in 60mm. Deb was smaller than the Fort Tempus Lord at 60mm.
Great stuff for men. I can't find it anywhere else :).
The ring is made beautifully - so shiny and looks amazing. I love the personalisation too. It's a lovely finishing touch. You definitely get more than you pay for. Also, I thought the ring looked quite thick in the picture but it’s less so in real life. Still thicker than a normal ring but not uncomfortable in any way.