8 mm Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Dragon Scale Pattern Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Comes in a signature box
From old-Norse mythology to modern fiction, a dragon’s scales have been described as impenetrable, forcing the heroes who sought their end to devise elaborate plans to get under them and attack their softer underbelly.
This thick, surgical-grade stainless steel men’s ring is as tough as any dragon’s scales — a solid addition to your arsenal of style.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature box.
The sizing is a bit larger than what I expected; it doesn't fit as well as my other size 10 rings do, and it's not really steel and black-toned so much as purely steel toned. Overall though, it's still a beautiful piece, just not what I was expecting from the product description online.
Good quality and does what it promises
Everything perfect as always.
I order this ring for my partner's 30th Birthday. There were some issues with delivery due to a number of issues so they sent the product using a different courier. The response time was so quick and everyone I spoke to was really helpful. Safe to say my partner absolutely loves the ring being a big dragon fan. Will be ordering again.
Excellent product fits perfectly and is as described,
It's very nice and exactly like the pictures... I received very fast! Now I'm just waiting to see if it will survive the summer in Greece!
The ring was really nice!
A beautiful ring that I am delighted to wear.