8 mm Polished Charcoal Ceramic Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Comfortable, lightweight and scratch-resistant
- Polished for a striking appearance
- Safe for all skin types
Wearing this lightweight men's ceramic ring may feel like you’re not wearing anything at all. Constructed in tough, long-lasting ceramic and handsomely polished to shine.
Grey is a great alternative for the days when black just won’t cut it. Safe for all skin types and easy to wear with every wardrobe.
Just received my ring and was very satisfied with the overall quality and aesthetic!
Originally, I was looking for a ring that would be sensitive for my skin, be a good fit, make a statement when people saw it, and is high quality. Trendhim’s black ceramic ring did this. The polished cut is unreal. I tell people that this ring is out of this world, it was crafted in DENMARK! So worth the price.
5 stars! Normal purchase. It's easy to like this ring. Brand for simplicity, perfect manufacturing, denotes superior quality. In tone it is slightly lighter than what I saw on the respective online page. The screen used may differentiate the color seen. I like this ring. Sophisticated! I consider Purchase normal when I am served with what I am entitled to. I chose, ordered, paid, and after 2 days I received it. In impeccable condition, just like the one I bought. I will buy Trendhim again.
It would be great if there was also a ring size of 61. Otherwise, this is a very beautiful ring that is very comfortable to wear. No edges, everything is beautifully finished. I bought size 60 and 62 all wonderful, I keep both.
Went fast to get it. The feeling is that it is a good product at a reasonable price. Is a present for my partner and she was very happy. Will see how long it stays shiny and nice.
Ordered the wrong size at first, but the exchange went smoothly. Ring fits now and is really very handsome and comfortable to wear. The picture doesn't quite show what it looks like in reality. I like it better because it has an elegant metallic sheen
RAS very pretty ring
I like it.