8 mm Charcoal Faceted Ceramic Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $49
- Shipping $5 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Comfortable, lightweight and scratch-resistant
- Stylish faceted design
- Safe for all skin types
This handsome men’s ceramic ring is not only safe for all skin types... it’s also safe for any look.
The faceted design catches the light, while the strong, lightweight ceramic keeps the ring from bending after years of wear.
The ring fits great. The color was a little off from the photo. I believe it was because of the shine/lighting.
Great quality and construction. Just what he was looking for!
Ring looks better in person than on the web picture. Feels great around my finger.
The ring is very nice, love the color. Because it's faceted, it definetly stands out a bit more because of it reflecting light but in my case that was a plus for me.
Durable and doesn't chip at all. Just a lil big for my finger but just small enough to get around my knuckle
Cut in a faceted ball Quite large Magnificent
In principle it is very good, I like it, I cannot comment on the result in the future.