8 mm Black Stainless Steel With Chunky Chain & Roman Numerals Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Detailed Roman numerals and chain
- Tested nickel-free and hypoallergenic to EU standards
- 8 mm (5/16") width
This men’s ring features a chunky chain wrapped around the center with Roman numerals etched on the surface.
Crafted with surgical-grade stainless steel and PVD coated for extra durability and resilience.
Available in different sizes.
The chain ring is turning heads.
Not as detailed as the picture.
Very unique ring very different head turner
it would be nice if there were 50mm rings for small hands, not just big ones
The ring fits perfectly with the black earring. A great gift for couples. If there is no suitable size, it is worth buying a larger size and inserts that reduce the size (all are of the same thickness) :) We recommend!!!
i had purchased one previously that got lost, just got again few years later and it's nice to have it back
pay attention to the measurement of the finger. The method of measuring with the rope did not work for us.
This product is truly a gem of rare quality!!