8,7 mm Red Silicone Classic & Simple Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $49
- Shipping $5 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Lightweight and comfortable
- 100% non-conductive and waterproof
- High-temperature tolerant
- Safer alternative to wedding bands
Do you work out, climb, or participate in any physical activity at all? If you’re shaking your head yes… this red silicone ring is for you.
Crafted from high-quality silicone, this lightweight red ring is designed to be worn during any activity – even in water. Use it as a substitute for your formal wedding band or as a statement-making accessory all its own.
Delivered in a signature storage pouch.
Amazing product as always!
My husband loves his wedding band! As an electrician he doesn’t wear his gold ring on a daily basis and this ring is so comfortable, breathable and sleek. It is also extremely durable!
I like it. The company is great to deal with.
I don't quite know what I had imagined, but the "ring" is most reminiscent of a rubber gasket. I was so disappointed. Whether this is due to products or the expectation. But "half-expensive" rubber gasket
Very disappointed with the quality of the product and the condition in which it arrived. The edge of the ring is torn and it is not smooth at all.
Excellent quality, a happiness carried
My husband loves the silicone ring he can wear to work as being a mechanic is a messy job and he’s not ruining his actual ring
The product is very faithful to the photo and has arrived without problems
It looked more like a gasket than a ring.