7 mm Matte Gold-Tone Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Beveled edges
- Perfect for weddings or daily wear
Sure, simple gold rings are gorgeous, but they’re also expensive. This men’s band gives you the look of real gold with the strength of rust-resistant surgical-grade stainless steel.
Complete with a matte, brushed finish.
Designed in Denmark.
I had my ring engraved on the inside of the ring and found it to be satisfactory. I’ve had it for about a week. Good fit, would recommend it to anyone whose style it fits.
good ring. wide fits well
Fantastic ring at a good price and super fast delivery. Highly recommended, could easily order again.
It is thinner in reality than it looks in the picture
Nice ring that perfectly matches the other one I got from the store. The only problem is that they should have more sizes. On one finger it floats on the other it is narrow. A good choice beautiful and elegant.
It fits well, but it could have been a few more sizes
For a stainless steel ring of this size, the weight is very light.
It fit perfectly and looks really great. The material also looks good quality ☺️ + The shipping was surprisingly fast.