6 mm Polished Black Stainless Steel Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- 1 left in stock! – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- 1 left in stock!
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Black, polished detailing
- Nickel tested
Simple can definitely be beautiful, and this ring made of 316L surgical steel proves just that without a shadow of a doubt.
Handsome, black detailing polished to perfection and tapered edges for a more modern style. Not bad at all.
Cool! Exactly what I wanted.
This is a must-have to any man's style! I love the way this looks. It fits with a casual outfit or a suit. It really can make an outfit hit harder.
This is a really plain, simple ring. It's a solid choice if you want something that isn't flashy or distracting. pretty comfortable too.
The Black vertigo steel ring was a perfect starting ring that got many compliments and worked perfectly with every outfit I wear. The style is very minimal and sleek which I love. On top of that it is masculine and sturdy which is a big plus. Overall, very pleased with this ring and the service and would definitely buy more from trendhim if I had some extra spending money.
Exactly what i imagined it would be. 5 stars
It's like plastic
The product was of high quality, exactly what I wanted and exactly the right size. Thank you - I will probably order other products in the future.
It is a beautiful shiny black ring. I have bought more rings in this size 55, this one is a bit smaller, which is good for me because I have very narrow fingers and so don't have to stick a ring reducer in it, but something to think about. Her was my 5th choice as the rings I really wanted are not available in size 55 or smaller. That's the only drawback of this fantastic store, sporadically there is a 48 in between, especially not at all