6 mm 925 Sterling Silver With Grooves Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- 5 left in stock! – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- 5 left in stock!
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Danish design
- Crafted in 925 sterling silver
- Rhodium plated for a brilliant shine
- Great for a custom engraving
- Signature gift box provided
Straightforward and simple, this polished silver band has the right blend of detail with subtle style.
The grooves on top of the ring make reference to the North Sea and connect its design to the nature that inspired it.
Crafted in 925 sterling silver and rhodium plated to ensure a lustrous, tarnish-free shine.
A signature, padded gift box included.
Very good silver
Simply beautiful ring. I brought the ring for my 14th-year-old son and he loves it!
The ring is prettier in real life than in the photo, first of all solid and heavy, no shell, a good purchase
Due to the missing hallmark (925 silver), the slightly bluish coloring and the weight being too low, I assume that the material is not silver but stainless steel
Product is completely as described on the website. The size was also perfect according to the description on the website.