14 mm Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Bottle Opener Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Nickel tested
- Opener feature
- Delivered in a gift bag
- High-quality wide ring
This laser-cut steel ring gives you the ability to open bottles no matter where you are! You'll be the star of the party with this great gadget.
Delivered in a bag for gift-giving.
Just the perfect size and great material. The best look.
Although, I ordered a ring size with some "cushion" (i.e. a bit larger than what I normally wear), the product i received was still too small. It's frustrating b/c I ordered this as a gift, had it engraved and now it's useless to me. Additionally, the engraving is so small I didn't even notice it until I started the process to return the ring & found i couldn't b/c of the engraving. A bad, disappointing experience overall.
This is a very wide ring. I have a hard time opening bottles with the ring when it's on my finger, but it works very well if I slide it off my finger. Shipping to the US took a little over 1 month.
It is super fat
Like all wide band rings, don't think about putting something unobtrusive on your finger. I would point out that it doesn't cause any annoyance during normal daily actions, but it's there. An object of excellent workmanship, simple and without frills. It has shiny edges and a central part in satin steel, very nice and not tacky. The empty part doesn't bother you at all, on the contrary... it helps to let air pass over your finger. I recommend a slightly larger size because wide band rings need it. Optimal!
The partner was satisfied, it fit perfectly.
Yes. I got the right size. Now I can open the bottles of Erdinger stout when I go cycling.
My boyfriend is super happy with the ring in every way, the only problem he has with it is that he feels it can cut where the opener tip is.
Fantastic customer service.