12 mm Gold-Tone Steel Coin RIng
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Vintage appearance
- Storage box included
This unique ring has the appearance of multiple ancient coins melted together to form a ring depicting an amalgamation of ancient myths and legends.
Its gold tone is accomplished with PVD coating, an ultra-thin layer of titanium nitride fused with the metal at the molecular level. It will neither fade nor flake and is scratch and tarnish resistant. Made of surgical-grade stainless steel, this men’s ring is oil treated for a distinctly vintage look. Every groove and detail is emphasized by the added contrast.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature box.
Yes, the ring is fine
Nice ring but in the past I bought a ring size 64 like now but this one is smaller so I have to put it over another finger!