1/3" (8 mm) Black Groove Stainless Steel Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical grade stainless steel
- Deep black groove
- Pattern inspired by classical architecture
A bold design that lets you carry a piece of history wherever you go.
This men’s ring is inspired by ancient Greek and Roman architecture. A geometric pattern goes all around the ring, designed after the iconic ‘meander’ motif. Because of its unending weaving pattern, this motif was used to symbolize the Labyrinth or even the eternal flow of life.
The deep, black groove provides an eye-catching contrast to the polished silver tone. Your ring will be well-protected from damage, thanks to the strong, surgical-grade stainless steel construction.
Designed in Denmark. Ships in a signature storage box and pouch.
More beautiful in real than in photos. It exudes manufacturing quality and especially the size - finding 72 or 73 mm is not easy