Mack | Gold-Tone Gorilla Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Designed in Denmark
- Nickel-free stainless steel
- Gold-tone with black details
- Gift box and pouch included
With double the jaw strength of a lion, the gorilla is not a cuddly creature. This ring showcases the head of a gorilla with his jaws open… warning of an impending attack.
Made from strong, durable stainless steel, this gold-tone ring has an impressive weight and feel to it. The faceted band, black detailing, and brilliant polish add to its eye-catching character and make it a truly unique piece.
Danish design. Complete with a gift box and storage pouch.
It is exactly what you see... Excellent quality... Despite its considerable weight, it is ergonomic and convenient...
Ring with excellent and attractive design, made of high quality material. Very beautiful.
BRUTAL, A QUALITY PRODUCT AND VERY HANDSOME.
PRODUCT OF VERY GOOD FINISH AND QUALITY. I ASKED FOR A REFUND FOR THE WRONG SIZE AND THEY WERE SUPER FAST.
Beautiful website with contemporary stuff for men. You can find absolutely everything there. Nice for a gift for the man. Ordered a beautiful ring for a good price. Neat and nice far Friend was very happy with it. Unfortunately it turned out to be too big. Returning was done quickly and easily and the new size was always sent quickly. Nothing wrong with it. Only with the last size I did not understand that it was still too big. At 67mm while 70mm measured. Now leave it on the index finger and so on.
Excellent ring with perfect design and quality at a fantastic price. Due to size and material (steel), it is a bit heavy for some who may have a problem with it.
It is of excellent quality and robust. Because it has a lot of steel, it is heavy for those who are bothered by the weight.
For my part I do not regret my purchase in any way. The ring arrived very quickly and it meets all my expectations, it is very pretty and very pleasant
Signet ring that does not go unnoticed as much by its color, its shine as its shape. Perfect.