Mack | Gold-Tone Eagle Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Designed in Denmark
- Nickel-free stainless steel
- Gold-tone with black details
- Gift box and pouch included
Eagles were born to hunt. With incredible eyesight and agility, they attack their prey and use their beaks to rip it to shreds. This ring is inspired by this powerful animal and created for the hunter in you.
This large, statement-making men's ring is crafted in gold-tone stainless steel and finished with a stunning shine. It's a heavy piece with a sharp beak – not for the faint of heart nor the careless.
Designed in Denmark. Storage pouch and gift box provided.
The ring is not as massive as other rings from this set, so it is lighter and less likely to catch e.g. when looking for things in your pocket. The processing is very elegant and the gray color gives it an interesting shading. Maximum satisfaction.
The ring looks even better live than in the photo. The recipient was delighted! Fast shipping, everything flawless
Nice, solid signet ring - a bit heavy
Heavy, very good quality ring. It was like it was designed for me! The only problem (which also applies to the BLACK LORD I bought at the same time) is the right size. I bought it for the little finger, but it was big and I put it in the middle eventually. In my next purchase I will also take the measuring tape for rings that you have to find the right size, according to your scales. The adapters I got will definitely help!
Bigger than I had expected, but still a nice piece.
Kinda big though
Good quality fast delivery
Excellent ring with perfect design and quality at a fantastic price. Due to size and material (steel), it is a bit heavy for some who may have a problem with it.
It is of excellent quality and robust. Because it has a lot of steel, it is heavy for those who are bothered by the weight.