Tigris | 3/8" (10 mm) Silver-tone Moving Gear Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Spinning design - watch the gears move
This men’s ring features little gears that rotate as you spin the outer rim. Some find the repetitive movement calming, others just like the interactive design. A stylish and unconventional piece to add to your collection. Perfect for the steampunk lover in you.
Crafted from surgical-grade stainless steel, with a flat inner profile that ensures the ring stays on your finger.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature storage box and pouch.
A beautiful design ring that will delight a young man for Christmas
Fits well on the thumb, well built, the small wheels also rotate in relation to the axis of the ring. As expected from Trendhim!
Quality product, as expected from Trendhim. The wheels turn well.