You accidentally made an impulse purchase one blurry Saturday night. Or you've discovered that bright orange is not quite your color. It happens to the best of us!
That's why we offer 365-day returns and exchanges for every order made at Trendhim, except for personalized items
On top of your statutory 14 day right to cancel and return your order, our return policy
gives you an extended 365 days to return your unused product for a refund. CLICK HERE
to start your return, and follow the instructions provided.Below you will find some more information about our return process.
STEP BY STEP, EASY PEASY
Step 1. Fill out our return form & print it
- Find your order ID in the order confirmation email, and go to www.trendhim.co.uk/return.
- Fill out your order ID and postal code, and click login. (If you can't find your order ID, please contact us and let us know what email address or name was used to place the order and any other information you may have about the order.)
- You will now be guided through the return process where you can specify which item(s) you want to return and what item(s) you would like in exchange. You can also choose to receive a refund for the item(s) you are returning.
- At the end of the process, you will be able to download your return form and return label. These forms will also be emailed to the email address that you made the original purchase with.
- Print the return form and shipping label.
Step 2. Send product(s) back to us. Put the products you want to return in a padded envelope or package and include the return form inside.Attach the shipping label to the outside of the package or envelope.
What happens next?
Once your return package arrives at our warehouse, we will scan the return form.
- If you chose to exchange products, and the new items are in stock (see the next point), they will be shipped out to you the same day. You will receive an email confirming the shipment of the new item(s).Please note! We do not reserve stock. So in case you asked for an exchange and the new items are not in stock when we receive your return package, we will automatically send you an electronic gift card instead.
- If you asked for a refund, it will also be processed after the return form has been scanned at our warehouse, and your money will be refunded with the payment method you selected. You will receive an email confirmation when the refund has been processed.
What if the post office does not accept the return label?
The return label we provide is an official UPU return label that should be accepted by local postal services throughout Europe and most of the world.
However, there is a weight limit of 2kg. Also, the length of the package should not exceed 60 cm, and length + width + height should not exceed 90 cm. In case your package exceeds these limits, and your local post office does not accept our return label, we ask you to pay for return shipping at the post office, and email us a copy of the receipt. We will refund you for the incurred costs.
When do I receive my refund?
If you selected a money refund, it will be processed the same day your return package arrives at our warehouse. You will receive an email confirmation when the refund has been processed. The money should reach your bank account within 3-4 working days after. In case the refund has taken longer than 3-4 working days, please see When will I receive my money back
for more info on specific payment methods. Some may take a little longer.