Join the Tribe for exclusive discounts, style inspiration, and more!
Just like your clothes, the bracelet you wear speaks volumes about who you are. Not only do they look great, but they also reflect your personality and help express your story to the world.
And sometimes, if you’re wearing a paracord bracelet, it could just save your life… or at least help you set up camp.
Acing your style with a wrist chain or a men’s leather bracelet is as easy as finding the one you like and sliding it on.
From there, a whole world of men’s jewellery and accessories awaits. Think of men’s bracelets as the gateway to an entirely new style high.
Finding the right size is the first step when shopping for bracelets for men.
1. Use a normal tape measure or a strip of paper and wrap it just below the wrist bone, where you want to wear your bracelet.
2. If you’re using paper, mark the overlap with a pen, and then measure the length with a normal ruler.
3. The measurement is your wrist size or wrist circumference.
4. To find your bracelet size, refer to the measurements in each product description.
If you can’t measure his wrist (like when you buy a gift), here are a few standard sizes to help:
- 7 1/16” or 18 cm = Fits the wrist of a smaller man
- 8 ½” or 21.5 cm = Fits the average man’s wrist
- 9” or 22.8 cm = Fits the wrist of a medium-sized man
- 9 ½” or 24 cm = Fits the wrist of a large man
How snug or loose you want your bracelet depends on you. A well-fitting bracelet has a bit of extra space between itself and your wrist.
You should be able to slide 1 or 2 fingers under the bracelet and your wrist.
If you’re buying a silver- or gold-tone chain bracelet for men or a cuff, go for a snug fit. Most other bracelets need a bit more room. If you have any questions, contact Customer Support and they’ll help you get sorted!
From men’s gold-tone bracelets to leather and steel, no matter what you’re looking for, we’ve got you. For more information on the types of men’s bracelets, check out this ultimate guide.
All of our metal anchor bracelets are one-size-fits-all. For a perfect fit, adjust the knot in the cord and hook the end of the fish hook (or anchor) through the loop – no need for a clasp or lock.
Each hook or anchor is carefully knotted onto adjustable rope or faux leather. The iconic metal anchors and hooks are available in colours such as gold-tone, silver-tone, and black.
From natural stone to wooden beads, our selection of men’s beaded bracelets focuses on comfort and fit.
We stock one-size-fits-all bracelets made with durable elastic and beaded bracelets made with strong metal wire in various sizes. Because we only use natural stone, no 2 bracelets are alike and add to the uniqueness of your story.
From the classically simple to the uniquely bold, explore our selection of men’s cuff bracelets for the one that best tells your story.
Each gold-tone, silver-tone, black or gunmetal-coloured cuff bracelet is designed to easily slide on your wrist and stay put. And with strong, nickel-free metal construction, they’re hypoallergenic, too.
Only top-quality, genuine leather makes it into our leather bracelet collection. We design wide, merged, braided, and wrapped leather bracelets for guys – specifically with an active lifestyle and story in mind.
Our high standards mean that your bracelet will get more comfortable with use while keeping its wonderful leather scent.
Each multifunctional paracord bracelet is made from tear-resistant, braided parachute rope with either a side release buckle or a metal closure.
With added features such as a compass, whistle, or fire starter, there’s no outdoor adventure you can’t handle with one of these one-size-fits-all bracelets.
If you think that a bracelet would be too delicate and get destroyed by an active lifestyle… think again.
Stronger than a silver or gold bracelet, one made from stainless steel will keep its brilliant shine and polished beauty for years. And men’s stainless steel bracelets are resistant to rust, tarnish, wear, rain, snow and even perspiration – no green wrists here.
If you’re still set on rocking a gold-coloured bracelet, get one with gold-tone PVD coating. You’ll get the look of gold with the long-lasting strength of steel.
With adjustable snaps and soft, genuine leather construction, our selection of wide leather cuff bracelets are anything but subtle.
Whether it's brown leather with gold-toned details or black with silver ones, choose a wide cuff that tells your story and showcases your unique taste.
Some guys wear multiple gold bracelets for maximum bling factor… and we’re all for it. Designed from stainless steel (the same stuff that built the Empire State Building!) and PVD coated, our selection of men’s gold-tone bracelets gives you the look of the precious metal without the price tag. We also offer a broad selection of silver bracelets for men that you should be sure to check out.
What good is a fashionable leather bracelet or a gold-tone rope chain if it won’t stay on? It’s not good. At all. Check out 5 bracelet locks and how they work below.
1. Knot Locks – The bracelet is locked by tying the ends of the cord into a knot. Bracelet length is easily adjustable.
2. Push Locks – A round knob is pushed through pre-punched holes to hold the bracelet at different locking positions and lengths. It’s found in many men’s leather bracelets and paracord bracelets.
3. Metal Locks – This type of bracelet includes snap-shut rivets, belt buckle style locks, lobster clasps, and butterfly locks (to name a few).
4. Hole Locks – This type is what makes anchor bracelets so cool. To secure, pull the anchor through the hole or loop in the cord.
5. Magnetic Locks – Magnet locks ensure a secure locking position so you can safely wear your bracelet in everyday activities.
Shop our selection of bracelets for men to see which ones are perfect for a personalised engraving. A men’s ID bracelet engraved with your initials or special date is a way to upgrade an ordinary piece of jewellery into something unique.
Personalised engraved bracelets also make great gifts. Looking for gift ideas for Father’s Day or the best gift for Christmas? A men’s Cuban link bracelet will do the job… or how about a cuff bracelet with his name engraved on it?
With laser engraving, you can customise and make your next purchase a true one-of-a-kind statement piece.